Check-list to prepare for Bidding!
These items are optional but the Program Office highly encourages students to participate in as many event as possible.
Between now and November 2
- Review EWMBA Program Office Website
- Review Spring 2016 Elective Schedule
- Review course descriptions
- Share and discuss courses with other students on the bCourses EWMBA Elective Forum & Info site: (To be launched soon!)
- Review Faculty Evaluations (Only accessible via campus IP; to access this off campus, please refer to these VPN instructions)
- Participate in the Spring 2016 Electives Webinar (Monday 10/19 12PM)
- Attend elective events (see below for dates)
- Peer to Peer Elective Night
- Faculty Elective Night
- Attend 2nd Year Group Advising Session
- Schedule an appointment with your advisor to discuss your plan
- Do a self-audit and fill out page 2 of the MBA Advising & Adjustment Form
Week of October 26
- Review the OLR How-To
- Check your Haas login and log in to OLR (Please note that the Bidding Process will not be viewable in OLR until Monday, October 26 at 12PM)
- If you forgot your password or Haas login, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 48-72 hours for a response.
- 2nd Years: Attend 2nd Year Group Advising Session
Week of November 2
- Review your top choice(s)
- Bid on Classes!
Week of November 9
- If you have remaining points, bid on classes! Round 2 starts Monday, 11/9 at 4PM and ends Thursday, 11/12 at 10AM.
November 13 – January 3
- Have a great Fall 2015 semester and holiday season!
- Billing and Payments
- Ensure all Fall 2015 fees are paid. Blocks wil prevent your grades from posting.
- Spring 2016 fees will be due on January 15.
- You will be assessed based on the amount of units you are enrolled in after Bidding ends. To help budget, take the current per unit fee ($3046.70) and multiply that by how many units you need to take. Ex. 6 units x $3046.70 = $18,280.20. 4 units x $3046.70 = $12,186.80.
|Mon 10/19||Spring 2016 Electives Webinar (12-1PM) (this will be recorded and posted to the website)||An overview of the electives schedule for Spring 2016.|
|Mon 10/19 & Tues 10/20||Peer to Peer Spring Elective Events: Bank of America Forum at Haas (7:30-8:15PM)||Chat with peers regarding courses they’ve taken, their takeaways, and bidding strategies.|
|Thur 10/22||Faculty Spring Elective Night: Bank of America Forum (7:30-8:15PM)||Meet Spring 2016 Faculty.|
|Sat 10/24 (1-2PM)
Tues 10/27 (7:30-8:15PM)
Wed 10/28 (7:30-8:15PM)
|2nd Years Small Group Advising Sessions by Cohort. RSVP here by Thursday Oct 22.||Group advising sessions for 2nd years geared towards how the electives fit into your MBA goals (professional and personal).|
Helpful Links for Registration & Enrollment:
- Academic Planning Overview
- The Bidding Process
- Strategies and Guidelines, and Helpful Hints
- How to Bid
Recordings and Slides